** Order now, and your Nexus0 server will be live on Thursday! **
(For orders placed on Thursday, Nexus0 virtual servers will be delivered on the following Thursday.)
Simplify the process of taking your cloud-native product to market when you purchase a Nexus0 (Nexus Zero) annual seat. If you need a complete, done-for-you DevSecOps software factory supply chain, you need Nexus0.
Nexus0 is a copy/paste server complete with its own operating system that you can use as a dev environment or integrate into your Underground Nexus copy/paste data center. Essentially, Nexus0 is a containerized virtual server and OS that runs on Cloud Underground’s Git-BIOS engine.
When you purchase a Nexus0 seat from Cloud Underground, you can relax while we provide maximum security for your most sensitive code and IP.
Nexus0 Built-in Features
- Advanced shell with splitting functionality
- Two modes (Demo presentation mode and full developer desktop)
- Kate Git IDE
- GitKraken (for managing Git with Kate and GitLab runners)
- Integrates with GitHub Actions
- Remote management with Chrome RDP
- Medusa Webtop (Secondary desktop space for sharing, collaboration, and file transfer)
- Fully managed security
- Dynamic, customizable living desktops (ability to build living desktops)
- Uses Ubuntu update repositories
- Firefox default web browser
If you need a full DevSecOps data center, you need Underground Nexus. Check it out!