WordPress Website Sandbox in Underground Nexus
In this course, Cloud Underground CEO Laura Riley shows users how to build a local WordPress website sandbox environment in Underground Nexus.
In just a few clicks, you can begin building beautiful websites using the most widely used content management system in the world.
What you'll learn
- How to install WordPress on Underground Nexus
- How to back up and save your local WordPress sandbox website
- WordPress tour and basic tips and tricks
- Overview of what makes a good website
- Basics of building a brand
- Recommended WordPress plugins
- External website and brand building tools
Who needs a WordPress website sandbox?
- Web developers who need a sandbox environment
- Website managers who need a local environment for testing new features and add-ons
- Web designers looking to build WordPress templates and themes
- Web designers who need a staging environment for clients
- Anyone trying to learn more about how websites work
- Aspiring web developers who want to learn more about CSS in an environment with zero consequences
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who falls on the list above
- Anyone looking to learn how to use WordPress
- Businesses with small teams who are hoping to build and manage their own website
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build a personal or professional brand and promote themselves with a website
What is Underground Nexus?
This course is taught entirely in Cloud Underground's copy/paste data center and software factory pipeline, Underground Nexus. You can build and deploy your own Underground Nexus for free on any computer using open-source code. Learn more here.
NOTE: Websites built using this course are only available on a local Nexus environment and are not viewable on the world wide web. This course teaches users how to create a local sandbox only.
Future courses will teach how to deploy your sandbox site to the internet, so follow us on LinkedIn to keep track of course updates or to suggest a course that you'd like to see taught by Cloud Underground.